Granulated Sugar Market Scope of the Report:
The worldwide market for Granulated Sugar is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2025, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Granulated Sugar in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5748&source=atm
Granulated Sugar Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
key developments in the global granulated sugar market are listed below:
- In August 2017, Wilmar International Ltd., acquired 50% equity shares in Aalst Chocolate Pte. Ltd., a home-grown chocolate producer in Singapore. This deal was done through KOG Investments Pte. Ltd. (a completely owned subsidiary of Wilmar) acquiring the aforementioned equity shares in Aalst Chocolate. The aim of the deal was to help Aalst to use the vast production and distribution network of Wilmar in Asia and to further penetrate in the growing chocolate market in new geographies, especially China.
- In June 2018, Wilmar set up a new joint research lab in association with the National University of Singapore. The motive behind this move was to conduct highly advanced synthetic and nutritional biology research so as develop healthier food products and develop new green production technologies for industrial biochemicals and enzymes.
- In June 2019, Nordzucker AG announced that they have now shifted their focus on producing sugar from beet and cane. This was the key focus agenda of their annual general meeting on the backdrop of huge cut down in prices due to overproduction and changing political environment across the globe.
Some of the most prominent competitors operating in the competitive landscape of global granulated sugar market include –
- C&H Sugar
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Illovo Sugar Ltd
- Nordic Sugar A/S
- Wilmar International Ltd
- Mitr Phol Sugar Corp
- Cosan SA
Global Granulated Sugar Market – Drivers and Restraints
Some of the key driving factors for the growth of global granulated sugar market are listed below:
- Growing demand from various sectors: Granulated sugar has applications across variety of sectors in the food and beverages industry. It is used for creating products such as biscuits, pastry, cookies, marmalades, and jams among others. It is also used in the production of chocolates and ice creams. Granulated sugar is the fundamental ingredient in the creation of these products and thus, rising demand for these products helps in boosting the growth of the market.
- Application in the beverage industry: Granulated sugar is also used in the production of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As their sales are increasing rapidly, it is fuelling the growth of the global granulated sugar market.
Global Granulated Sugar Market – Regional Outlook
The global granulated sugar market can be segmented into key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, the Asia Pacific segment is leading the market in terms of overall production and is expected to continue to do so in the coming years of the forecast period. This dominance of Asia Pacific is largely due to the presence of emerging economies such as India, China, and Indonesia that have large production facilities and large-scale sugarcane plantations. On the other hand, Europe is the leading the global market in terms of beet sugar production.
Segmentation of Global Granular Sugar Market
- By Source
- Sugar beet
- Date palm
- Sugar maple
- By Product
- Soft sugar
- Crystal sugar
- By End-Use
- Bakery Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Confectionery & Ice-Cream Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=5748&source=atm
Reasons to Purchase this Granulated Sugar Market Report:
* Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Customize This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=CR&rep_id=5748&source=atm
The Granulated Sugar Market report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
Table of Contents
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Granulated Sugar Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Granulated Sugar Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Granulated Sugar Market Size Growth Rate by Application
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Granulated Sugar Market Size
2.1.1 Global Granulated Sugar Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Granulated Sugar Production 2014-2025
2.2 Granulated Sugar Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Granulated Sugar Manufacturers
22.214.171.124 Granulated Sugar Manufacturing Base Distribution, Headquarters
126.96.36.199 Manufacturers Granulated Sugar Product Offered
188.8.131.52 Date of Manufacturers Enter into Granulated Sugar Market
2.4 Key Trends for Granulated Sugar Markets & Products
3 Market Size by Manufacturers
3.1 Granulated Sugar Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Granulated Sugar Production by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Granulated Sugar Production Market Share by Manufacturers
3.2 Granulated Sugar Revenue by Manufacturers
3.2.1 Granulated Sugar Revenue by Manufacturers (2019-2025)
3.2.2 Granulated Sugar Revenue Share by Manufacturers (2019-2025)
3.3 Granulated Sugar Price by Manufacturers
3.4 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
This post was originally published on Food and Beverage Herald