Global Single-Use Filtration Assemblies Market By Type (Membrane Filtration, Depth Filtration, Centrifugation, Others), Application (Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market, Bioprocessing/Biopharmaceuticals Market, Laboratory Use), Product (Filters, Cartridges, Membranes, Manifold, Cassettes, Syringes, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026 Some of the major competitors currently working in the global single-use filtration assemblies market are Sartorius AG, 3M, Pall Corporation, Repligen Corporation., Merck KGaA, MEISSNER FILTRATION PRODUCTS, INC., DrM, Dr. Mueller AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA,, Axiva Sichem Biotech, BioPharma Dynamics Ltd., UltraPure International, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Eppendorf AG, GE, Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America, Inc., Hitma Groep, Sterlitech Corporation, and others.
Global single-use filtration assemblies market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 7.68 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growth in biopharmaceutical industry and increasing demand for tangential flow filtration (TFF) are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Single-Use Filtration Assemblies Market
Single-use filtration assemblies are engineered process equipment which is specially designed for biologics production and pharmaceutical. They are usually made from the combination of different components and are usually gamma irradiated for sterility and ready to use. Membrane filtration, centrifugation, depth filtration are some of the common type of the single use filtration. Increase in the contract manufacturing business is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising biopharmaceutical industry will drive the growth of this market
- Growth in the contract manufacturing business will also act as a driver for this market
- Rising awareness about the benefits of disposable filtration unit helps in driving the market growth
- Increasing demand for biotherapeutics over chemical entities will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- Increasing production of leachables and extractables during single-use bioprocessing will restrain market
- Lack of acceptability of single-use technology in different application will hamper the market
Segmentation: Global Single-Use Filtration Assemblies Market
- Membrane Filtration
- Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF)
- Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF)
- Direct Flow Filtration (DFF) /Dead-end Filtration /Normal Flow Filtration
- Depth Filtration
- Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market
- Bioprocessing/Biopharmaceuticals Market
- Laboratory Use
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Order a Copy of This Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-single-use-filtration-assemblies-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Meissner Filtration Products announced that they have acquired PDC Aseptic Filling Systems. This acquisition will help the company to expand their single use system fluid handlings and filtration and unit processing offering and will also enhance the productivity. The main aim is to provide high performance products and devices to their customers.
- In October 2016, Sartorius Stedim Biotech announced that polyethersulfone membrane is now available with two new Sartocon benchtop and production scale filtration assemblies. These assemblies are very suitable for safely purifying vaccines and recombinant proteins. They are available in different sizes and can be used in different pH and temperature ranges.
Global single-use filtration assemblies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of single-use filtration assemblies market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global single-use filtration assemblies market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
This post was originally published on Food and Beverage Herald