Bread is a staple food made from a dough of yeast, flour, and water by baking. The prime ingredient in all the baked items is flour. Non-wheat cereals including sorghum, rice, oats, maize, barley, and millet are been used in bread baking in combination with wheat flour. There are two commonly used types of bread products: leavened, and flat. Other varieties in baked food categories are pastries, cakes, cookies, biscuits, pies, scones, and others.
Busy lifestyle in developed regions has seen a shift in consumer preference of baked and convenience foods. Rapid urbanization also plays a vital role in consumer’s choices and has increased the demand for baked food in these regions. Growing concern about health in consumers regarding carbohydrates, and gluten consumption have shifted the preference from baked food items.
Download PDF Report Sample with statistical info @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5637
Introduction of innovative bakery food items with increased nutritional value is proving to be a major boost for bread and baked food market. Moreover, growing demand for gluten-free breads will have a positive impact on the growth of the bread and baked food market during the forecast period. Latest opportunities in the bread and baked food market lies in production and processing of gluten-free breads. These gluten free breads are being preferably used by people having gluten-related disorders like coeliac and non-coeliac gluten sensitivity. This demand of gluten free breads will present lucrative opportunity to established stakeholders in bread and baked food market worldwide.
The bread and baked food market is segmented based on product type, nature, distribution channel, and region. Based on product type, the market is classified into bread, pastries, cake, cookie, biscuit, pie, scone, and others. Based on nature, it is divided into organic, and conventional. Based on distribution channel it is categorized into hypermarkets and supermarkets, specialty stores, retail shops, online sales channels, and others. Based on region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Top Key Players: Baker’s Oven Patisseries, Hostess Brands LLC., Bimbo Bakeries USA Inc, Huntley & Palmers, Britannia Industries Limited, Ginsters, George Weston Limited, Flowers Foods, Nestlé, and Premier Foods Group Limited.
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5637
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the bread and baked food market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as the global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Market Pulse: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com/
This post was originally published on Food and Beverage Herald