Transparency Market Research, in its latest market intelligence study, finds that the global Food Traceability market registered a value of ~US$ xx Mn/Bn in 2018 and is spectated to grow at CAGR of xx% during the foreseeable period 2019-2029. In terms of product type, segment holds the largest share, while segment 1 and segment 2 hold significant share in terms of end use.
The Food Traceability market study outlines the key regions – Region 1 (Country 1, Country 2), region 2 (Country 1, Country 2), region 3 (Country 1, Country 2) and region 4 (Country 1, Country 2). All the consumption trends and adoption patterns of the Food Traceability are covered in the report. Prominent players, including player 1, player 2, player 3 and player 4, among others, account for substantial shares in the global Food Traceability market.
Limited discount offer!!! Purchase reports before the offer ends!!!
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.co/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=1102
competitive analysis of the global food traceability market and throws light on the key players operating in the market. In addition, the key strategies adopted by the leading players have also been discussed in the report to give a clear understanding of the market to readers and decision-makers. The inputs given by professionals and industry experts are expected to help the players in formulating business strategies effectively.
Overview of the Global Food Traceability Market
The global food traceability market is expected to witness significant growth in the near future, thanks to growing applications in diverse sectors, such as logistics, packaging, storage, retail, and handling. Technological advancements and the increasing number of product recalls and traces contamination are the primary factors expected to augment the growth of the global food traceability market in the next few years.
Some of the key technologies for food traceability used across the globe are RFID, barcode, biometrics, infrared, and GPS. These technologies have diverse applications in different types of food products and at different stages of the food movement. At present, barcode is used extensively for packaged foods, whereas GPS and RFID are used widely for food involving movement of live feedstock.
The rising demand for food traceability technologies from developing countries, legislative framework, and cost reduction are some of the other factors encouraging the growth of the overall market in the coming years. However, the rising privacy issues in data sharing and additional cost required on traceability systems are the prime factors expected to curtail the growth of the market in the near future. In addition, the difficulty in the accuracy of information and data collection are the key challenges for the key players in the market. Thus, the leading players in the market are expected to introduce new technologies, emphasizing on these challenges in order to augment the growth of the market across the globe.
Companies Mentioned in the Research Report
The global food traceability market is at a nascent stage and holds immense potential to grow in the next few years. The key players in the market are persistent on new and innovative technology launches in order to sustain in the market and expand their facilities in untapped markets. Some of the prominent players operating in the global food traceability market are IBM Corp., A2B Tracking Solutions, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Picarro Inc., Barcoding Inc., and Merit-Trax Technologies Inc. Several new players are expected to enter the market offering innovative technologies in the next few years.
Key segments of the Global Food Traceability Market
Global Food Traceability Market, by Application
- Canned Or Bottled Food
- Vegetables And Fruits (Fresh Produce/Seeds)
- Dairy Products
- Fish Or Seafood
Major regions analyzed under this research report are:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The Food Traceability market research answers important questions, including the following:
- What was the number of units of the Food Traceability sold in 2018?
- Which distribution channel is best suitable for the distribution of Food Traceability ?
- How are the vendors overcoming the challenges associated with the use of Food Traceability ?
- What R&D projects are the Food Traceability players implementing?
- Which segment will lead the global Food Traceability market by 2029 by product type?
Request Sample Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.co/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1102
The Food Traceability market research serves a platter of the following information:
- In-depth analysis of the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends influencing the growth of the global Food Traceability market.
- Critical breakdown of the Food Traceability market as per product type, and end use industry.
- Exhaustive understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of various Food Traceability market players.
- Precise year-on-year growth of the global Food Traceability market in terms of value and volume.
- Regional analysis further broken down into countries for minute details.
Why go for Transparency Market Research?
Transparency Market Research stays aligned with the fact the organization lands among the leading market research firms in India. Our analysts work irrespective of the time-zone, the result, we are being recognized worldwide. We abide by the notion that each client has his/her own set of requirements. With extensive primary and secondary research, our experts churn out the most accurate information regarding the desired the market.
Request TOC For This Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.co/sample/sample.php?flag=T&rep_id=1102
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany, NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
This post was originally published on Food and Beverage Herald