- Printer ink cartridge is the component of an inkjet printer which contains the ink that is deposited onto paper while printing. Ink cartridges are manufactured according to the model of the printer. The colors of ink available are cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. While printing, the blend of these colors is used to produce different colors. The sensors in the printer indicate if the ink is insufficient. Printer ink cartridges are mainly made of two components: the body of the cartridge is the container for the ink and the print head is the other component which transfers the ink onto the paper during the printing process.
- Growing demand for printers in commercial industry to drive the global printer ink cartridge market
- Growth in the education sector is likely to lead to increased use of printers which ultimately drives the printer ink cartridge market. The rise in number of educational institutions and growing awareness about education have increased the production of educational books, notebooks, etc. which has fueled the usage of printers. Also, printers are widely used in government organizations, offices, hospitals, etc. which positively impacts the printer ink cartridge market.
- Technological innovations such as laser printers can impact the ink cartridge market. Printer ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, and toner cartridges are used in laser printers. The toner cartridge contains a powdered coloring agent which is used to deposit the color on paper while printing. The growth in usage of laser printers is expected to hamper the inkjet cartridge market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Printer Ink Cartridge Market
- In terms of region, the global printer ink cartridge market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America further features country-level analysis for Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the printer ink cartridge market in Asia Pacific covers India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
- Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the printer ink cartridge market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America printer ink cartridge market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
This post was originally published on Food and Beverage Herald